According to the 2014 Survey of California Home Buyers:
- More than 77% of home buyers used social media in their home search
Buyers said they primarily used social media to obtain buying tips and suggestions from:
- Friends (44%)
- Neighborhood information (44%)
- View their agents’ Facebook pages (42%).
- 91% of California home buyers said they used a mobile device to access the Internet during the course of their home purchase.
- Buyers also used their mobile devices to look for comparable home prices (78%)
- Search for homes (45%)
- Take photos of neighborhoods, homes, and amenities (43%).
Conversely, with the increased use of social media, fewer buyers “Googled” their agent (50% in 2014, down from 68% in 2013), turning to agents’ Facebook pages instead.
Whether you’re here in the Desert of across the United States, finding the right home in La Quinta and the surrounding areas has gotten that much easier using the internet and email. Not sure which sites to use? Call me today and I will set up a search for you! OR click here – it’s as easy as that!
Let’s start today so you can enjoy winters in the Desert!!
**All information is from CAR.org