- 29% mortgages are still underwater = some sellers just can’t sell yet
- 80% of investors are buying and holding and renting instead of fixing and flipping
- Pocket listings are becoming more commonplace.
- Some sellers are still unrealistic with pricing = not real listings
- 30% of all transactions are all cash …………….Lending is still tight
- It is predicted that interest rates will remain low until unemployment is at 6.5%
If you don't see your community or information you'd like to know, call me today at 760-567-7282.